Operated by Scenic Car Tours
Located just a stone’s throw away from Shakespeare’s birthplace, the 4-star Mercure Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is a 16th century Grade II listed building with a wealth of character. Situated within 65 acres of private grounds, the hotel is tucked away amid woodland and beautifully maintained greenland. The hotel is equipped with an in-house bar & restaurant as well as leisure facilities, including spa treatment rooms, a swimming pool and a gym. The bedrooms in the Hotel are comfortable and modern in design. All rooms have complimentary WiFi, TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
2 or 3 Night Package
MSCC Members Price
• 2 or 3 Nights at the Walton Hall Hotel & Spa
• 2 or 3 Buffet Breakfasts
• Entrance & Reserved MOGFEST parking at the British Motor Museum Gaydon, on Saturday
• *20% Discount off drinks at the hotel bar (when registering your credit card upon check-in)
• Onsite, Reserved Car Parking at the Hotel
• Full Financial Protection in accordance with the EC Package Travel directive
Hotel package prices are per person and based on 2 persons occupying car and a twin/double room at the hotel. Single room packages from £208.00
Walton Hall Hotel & Spa Warwickshire
• Registration at Walton Hall Hotel
• Welcome BBQ in the evening
• A visit to the British Motor Museum (entrance and reserved MOGFEST Parking included). Please ensure you collect your pass for this at the Walton Hall Hotel on Friday.
• Details of optional activities at British Motor Museum will be available at www.morgansportscarclub.com in February.
• Optional visit to the National Trust property,
Charlecote Park, en-route to the British Motor Museum - Register with Frank Whitefoot at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Annual Dinner at the Walton Hall Hotel, Warwickshire including a welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival and 3 course meal. (fixed menu)
• Breakfast followed by checkout from the hotel
• Welcome BBQ on Friday evening
(Dress Code - Casual) £29.00 Per Person
• Annual Dinner on Saturday evening
(Dress Code - Smart Casual) - £59.00 Per Person
• Privilege Room upgrade
£30.00 Per Room Per Night
• Superior Room upgrade
£45.00 Per Room Per Night
• Suite upgrade
£85.00 Per Room Per Night
2 Nights at Walton Hall
£169.00* Per Person
Entry Only to British Motor Museum
£12.50* Per Person
3 Nights at Walton Hall
£199.00* Per Person
Opened in 1993 as the amalgamation of the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust’s preserved car collection, it was the Trust’s mission to keep the memory of the British motor industry alive and to tell its story to all, starting from the beginning of the 20th Century to present day.
• British Motor Museum discounted rates and reserved MOGFEST parking
(as opposed to public car parking) only if pre-booked
• 20% discount off drinks for anyone booked with us at the Walton Hall Hotel*
• Optional visit to the National Trust property, Charlecote Park, en-route to the British Motor Museum
• Welcome BBQ on Friday evening at the Walton Hall Hotel, Warwickshire.
• Annual Dinner at the Walton Hall Hotel, Warwickshire including welcome a glass of
sparkling wine on arrival and 3 course meal (fixed menu).
© British Motor Museum
© British Motor Museum
As reported last month the Mogfest team have continued to monitor and follow UK Government guidelines in respect of the Covid-19 pandemic. This has presented many challenges and after careful consideration of likely ongoing scenarios it has been decided to further postpone the event to 2021.
We’ll be working hard with the venues and other partners in an effort to retain and enhance the programme as it will also now become a celebration of the club’s 70th anniversary. More details including the new date will be announced and booking will reopen once revised arrangements have been agreed. Everyone with an existing booking will receive a separate communication shortly and be able to transfer to the new date. We hope members will appreciate that the action taken is in the best interests of everyone concerned. Please bear with us as we seek to create a bigger and better event for 2021 and that special experience we all enjoy from being part of the Morgan family. Watch out for more news in Miscellany and on the website in the coming months and thanks again to everyone for their patience, understanding and continued support.